Reply. oh so you think shantae is the most qualified genie to be in smash?

This game was released in the North American region on October 2… There happens to be a Library article on this topic: Shantae at the Shantae Wiki Library She was created by Matt Bozon and Erin Bozon. Aug 28, 2015. But dont you forget. I’m just saying the pirate tools would be useful for specials and some normals. Yeah I get why people are nuts for Shovel Knight, but Shantae will always be my first choice. Reply. Of jeannie was considered sexualized. Bayoneta couldn't be in smash so why Shantae?" But dont you forget. XenkailX Play Games For Muffin 471,892 views I imagined they set her age as 16 when the first game was released back in 2002, when teenagers on media wore kinda revealing clothes and it wasn't that controversial -think about Kim Possible or Winx Club,- and so the community manager in charge of WayForward's twitter account at that time used that info to reply to that question. Aug 28, 2015 . I dream. I dream. Those girls were fit on their own.

Why? - Page 8. Yeah I get why people are nuts for Shovel Knight, but Shantae will always be my first choice. Shantae is a fun loving character and she inspired me alot. Quiny: 110: 7/8 10:41AM: Is your most wanted character TOO SEXY to join Smash Bros? Bayoneta couldn't be in smash so why Shantae?" Naw, Shantae's design really isn't as much of an issue as people make her out to be. Why? " She’s also extremely sexualized and guess what freaking exposed. Oh, and did you really ask why a woman being shirtless is sexual while a man is not? Over the past 2 weeks I have been completely absorbed in the enchanting world of a game called Shantae and the Pirate’s Curse. Also, i have a bug on my gamepad - sometimes, my character turn left even without turning stick in left. Shantae is a fun loving character and she inspired me alot. From the Kickstarter, "Our goal is to introduce Shantae to a whole new audience with a fresh art style and a brand spanking new storyline" Currently, it seems like they want to continue to pursue the same audience, which is okay with every female character onscreen showing their breasts, and none of the male characters being sexualized at all. Shantae is the main protagonist of the Shantae series. Of jeannie was considered sexualized. I understand why people react that way, and human sexuality is always a very moral issue, espeially because attraction exists in the eye of the beholder (generally, the man); which means most women have no idea what turns a man on and sometimes call things sexy or riske when they aren't really at all (and then ignore things that are OBVIOUSLY sexy). EmperorPalpitoad " She’s also extremely sexualized and guess what freaking exposed. this game is rated E10+ Reply. Shantae has magic s*** and transformations, Tetra doesn’t. And if you explain riskyboots and shantae. It's 2015 people, we need to MOVE FORWARD and stop body shaming girls with our media. Why add K. Rool when we have Bowser?” Such a dumbass non-answer. For Wii U on the Wii U, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Why do people think Shantae and series characters are Sexualized? Even the past. GoreLoverd Hobbyist Writer. This game was released in the North American region on October 2… Maria shashkova, didem kinali (omfg if you dont know her) In fact this games townfolk is also full of different types of women. and yes, the overly sexualized characters are kinda, the "main" thing people remember about it and yet another reason why it gets pushed way down the line on the recommendation lists. Bosses have unlimited hp, when on regular levels there's too much enemies. GIGA MERMAID FREED BY RISKY BOOTS - Shantae Pirate Queen's Quest Gameplay - Duration: 13:49. so many better platformers that dont rely on tits to sell you could be playing instead. Knuxdontchuckle: 19: 7/8 7:34AM: Any character's voice direction you're disappointed with? This is rated E but dem you know what! FireMaster92. GoreLoverd Hobbyist Writer. Her games are still rated E10 minus Half Genie Hero, but 1/2 Genie was rated the way it was because of the game itself, not Shantae.