showing 1 - 5 of 8 【Important】Notice regarding ending support ... Go forth and eradicate the Oni menace! Buy the game new to receive a redeemable code for Tenko armor sets. The series's developers return. Start Contributing now so we can further improve this Wiki. Reach out and grab a target to quickly pull yourself towards it. Current Active Admin(s): Munggo456 Plesisoul Alketal Example: some oni is not in rage and have no parts that can be broken by oni burial, oni burial will just default to a punch/push animation. Welcome to Toukiden Wiki! It was first announced to the public on stage at the SCEJA Press Conference 2015. One for wings/hands and the other for tail. [ Uses on the Battlefield ] Oni Grapple.

Kenichi Ogasawara is the general producer, Takashi Morinaka is the producer and Kazutoshi Sekiguchi is the director. This Wiki still lack of information about the game. Hidari continues to be the main character designer. This article may need to be rewritten to comply with Wikipedia's quality standards. You can help. Utilize the full power of your spirit to unleash a mighty blow. Toukiden 2 Bosses and Oni - Part 2 (Phase 4 - 12) - YouTube Toukiden 2 North American cover art DeveloperOmega Force PublisherKoei Tecmo ProducerTakashi Morinaka ArtistHidari ComposerHideki Sakamoto PlatformMicrosoft Windows PlayStation Vita PlayStation 3 PlayStation 4 Release JP: July 28, 2016 EU: March 24, 2017 NA: March 21, 2017 GenreAction role-playing ModeSingle-player, multiplayer Toukide… 2) Different oni has different parts that can be breakable by oni burial, different parts had different animation. The discussion page may contain suggestions. Toukiden 2 (討鬼伝2) is the third main installment of the Toukiden series. Toukiden 2 - Armor: Hayatori Outfit / Horo Outfit $1.99 Toukiden 2 - Armor: Yamato Outfit / Reki Outfit $4.99 Toukiden 2 - Mission Collection Set 1 See All. You can use this technique multiple times while in the air. I play toukiden 2 since first release, and want to share what i know about this game This is my first guide and based on my own experience, and i am just human being so pardon me if i make so Oni Burial. Toukiden 2 Bosses and Oni - Part 1 (Phases 1 - 3) - YouTube It is strong enough to completely destroy the life force of an Oni's body part. Skyshredder Horns, Sharp Skyblade, Oni's Tear, Moan of Anguish, Roar of Valor: Jollux: Adamantine Hair, Surfeit Molar, Revolving Mountain, Jollux Hornbit, Horned Mountains, Jollux Arm Shell, Jollux Leg Shell, Oni's Club, Voice of Anguish, Soul Crystal, Eye of Truth Mask