How the delegates vote usually is based on the results of primary elections or caucuses that were held in their respective states. Scroll To Start Quiz. Not which candidate ends up on the most memes, news coverage, or political bias. a state has 100 pledged delegates and a candidate wins 60 per cent of the vote in caucuses Of course, when the rubber meets the road, you have to pick one of these candidates to pull for. It will also be interesting to pay attention to each candidate throughout their campaigns and see how consistent they remain on each issue. How to Pick Your Candidate: A Pulse Guide to The 2020 Democratic Primary. The two major parties in the U.S., the Republicans and the Democrats, each choose a presidential candidate at a national convention where delegates from each state cast votes. I smoke cigars, but we don’t pick ‘em that way anymore. Even if you don't vote in the primary, it's nice to have someone to support. Support the candidate you think will be the best president. And it is not for a lack of back rooms. Elections need to be about informed voters who understand the real positions and views that candidates are taking. Agree on the criteria first. The 2020 Democratic Party presidential primaries and caucuses are a series of electoral contests organized by the Democratic Party to select the approximately 3,979 pledged delegates to the 2020 Democratic National Convention.Those delegates will elect the Democratic nominee for president of the United States in the 2020 U.S. presidential election. The current one came to us from the locker room. Credit: nbcsports.com . How to Pick a Democratic Presidential Candidate 2020 . None in the gaggle of front runners make my list.

Give us some insights on your political views and we'll identify the candidate you match up with most! Published 4 months ago Kay Rollins 4m ago • Bookmarks: 5. From left, Democratic presidential candidates, former New York City Mayor Mike Bloomberg, Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., former Vice President Joe Biden, former South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg, Sen. Amy Klobuchar, … Like Joe Biden, most are on the list because of name recognition. Read More. It’s going to be an interest 12 months ahead of us and things …