Level 9: Apprentice Ninja. RSS.

Each Dungeon will have a base of probably about 1000 Meters across, and will stretch onto the next floor, with the Boss room being at … There was still a little over 80% left. Sub-Forums: 1. Forum Games Post your games here.

You're a good builder and I could use someone like you on this project. Inside, Aincrad is a fully realized sub-plane as large as a continent.

Sub-Forums. Gaming/Anime/Manga Discussions For all … But in the new movie that came out, it does show the 100th floor boss. We currently have a team of 2-5 depending on who of our friends is willing to play or has time to do so. The 1st Floor (第1層, Dai 1-sō?)

Aincrad (アインクラッド, Ainkuraddo?)

This... is a model made out of cubic voxels. Chapter 1 A grey sword cut my shoulder. Two tankōbon volumes of Aincrad were released on September 27, 2012.

Aincrad's Base is 10K Kilometers (NOT Meters, so this is 10,000 blocks across) I'm saying each floor be 100-500 meters tall, I've not decided yet.

1 (Warning: Politics) It was a month later, right as they beat Floor 93, that it came time for Kirito to have a word with the other guilds, since he wasn't fully associated with any guilds.

This sub-plane has one hundred levels, each with more difficult challenges than the last. IMPORTANT MESSAGE: We are abandoning this project, we are moving to a different project. The blue line —called the “ HP bar ” — was a visual rendering of my life force. We've been through a lot in the last few months - a lot of progress has been made, mostly changes and updates to our gameplay systems, as well as to our visuals and character customization. Jump to: navigation, search. 70. Latest: last person to post wins Stluffy, Jul 14, 2020 at 9:32 PM. For comparison's sake, Floor 1 of Aincrad alone has about twice the surface area of Skyrim (~80km 2). In the West, Chocadoobie created a massive empire that threatened world domination. Aincrad is a nation that exists during the Aincrad-Chocadoobie Era.It is one of the two major powers during this era, the other being The Chocadoobie Empire.. History. No, it doesn't show all 100 floors. The Lawless Era was coming to an end. After beating him, Aincrad was destroyed and floors 76-100 were still untouched. Meet Ups. At the end of the Aincrad arc, Kirito faced Skull Reaper (boss of the floor) and found out that the Guild Master of the Knights of the Blood was the GM himself. is the first «Realized World» shown in the Sword Art Online series and the stage for the first VRMMORPG, «Sword Art Online», created by Kayaba Akihiko. of Aincrad is geographically the largest floor. It was an abrupt pause, but it was actually a big event, since there would be lots of people. This is not Aincrad to me. The 1st Floor is roughly the same size as Saitama Prefecture Kawagoe City (population 330,000). It is almost completely circular with a diameter of ten kilometers (eighty square kilometers).

A "real-life" SAO, with Aincrad reproduced in the size it's canonically described as having, would easily outscale every other videogame in the world by about an order of magnitude.

He also states that those who suffer in-game deaths or forcibly remove the NerveGear out-of-game will suffer real-life deaths. Latest: Im not ok again lolcatpink, Dec 15, 2018. I personally wanted to see more of an MMO aspect in the anime showcasing Kirito's progression and the world of Aincrad, instead we got one massive slice of … Sword Art Online: Aincrad (ソードアート・オンライン アインクラッド), illustrated by Tamako Nakamura, was serialized in Dengeki Bunko Magazine between the September 2010 and May 2012 issues.

If you're interested in joining me in making Aincrad, PM me.