Custard apple originates from the West Indies but is now grown in all tropical regions. For custard, whisk milk, egg and sugar in another small bowl until smooth; pour over apples. Oh yes!

Its sweet and melting flavor makes it the most popular variant across the world. The flavor is sweet and pleasant, akin to the taste of 'traditional' custard. The unique taste of Sitaphal or Sharifa is quite similar to that of sweet custard and cooked apple that has contributed to it being commonly known by the name of custard apple in most parts of the world. It is named after Mr. Unique texture... custard apples are fresh and creamy. Delicious Apple and Custard Strudel.

For the reason that everybody should have to know about this wonderful fruit. The pulp is sweet, aromatic, fleshy and little acidic in taste. This variety of custard apple is renowned for possessing almost no seeds. Buying and Storing Custard Apples Give the custard apple a squeeze to see if it’s ripe. The flesh varies from juicy and very aromatic to hard with a repulsive taste. The Australian custard apple is a hybrid of the sugar apple (Annona squamosa) and the cherimoya (Annona cherimola), and is unique to any other custard apples grown around the world. Pinks mammoth is a huge custard apple with an outstanding taste. 2. Sprinkle with nutmeg, if desired. The custard like fruit is green on the outside with a creamy white soft textured flesh.

I am sure many of you have heard of if not tasted the famous Apple Strudel, originating from Germany and it can be eaten worldwide and found in many bakeries across the world. The taste is much as the name suggests, a custard taste with a hint of apple. Custard will finish setting while apples … A quick … Custard apple is a small, fast growing, and semi-deciduous evergreen tree, briefly deciduous in California from February through April.

To do that, it used the 'Papillae Questionnaire', which as Kreëmart's website explains, "seeks to define the essence of a person or entity into a taste using an in-depth interview and scientifically proven set of questions". Bake 25-30 minutes longer or until a knife inserted in the … It is quite huge and could produce fruit weighing as much as 3 kg. Custard apples are usually eaten fresh as a snack or dessert.

The creamy texture of this soft-set custard is so inviting you could call it comfort f… Originally … Delicious Apple and Custard Strudel, serve warm on their own or add a blob of whipped cream! Custard apple fruit is fleshy, sweet, aromatic, sweet and slightly acidic in taste and is used in a variety of food items throughout the world. Very large text size If you're a home cook who's unwilling to let go of summer flavours just yet, the sweet taste of custard apples can add a tropical touch to your autumn desserts. The custard apple is native to the New World, but has been found on the island of Timor in Indonesia as early as 1000 C.E.

Using a blender (or use electric mixer) mix together the remaining ingredients (milk- almond extract) and pour over apples. Place apples close together in prepared dish. Although they are sometimes described as tasting like a cross between a papaya and an apple, either way they are sweet when ripe. If you are looking for an easy apple recipe to wow your friends and family this holiday season, look no further than this Easy Baked Apple Custard! i am from Namibia, I’ve eaten my first Custard Apple in Rundu at my mothers lodge next to the Kaprivi river, it did not taste that sweet, it had an unusual taste, nothing like custard at all, the skin was a bit yellowish and it was very soft, some of the other peaple also ate it and they said that the ones that they were tasting was very nice and sweet, i do not know what was wrong with the particular one … As its name sound “Custard Apple” sweeter in taste and one contrary about this fruit, it exactly not tastes like an apple. Custard apples are a decadent and deliciously sweet sub-tropical fruit.