You can save the book or the adaptation, but not both. 50% of survey complete.

Sophie Nélisse in The Book Thief (2013) I prefer books. View Results View Results Go Back … But I’m also a movie geek.

This condensing of books into movies leads to deleted parts from the book or abbreviation of developments within the book. A poll by cartman_1337.
Here are the rules: These are 18 of the most popular YA books that have been turned into movies. While the overall rankings of the eight activities remained the same between the 2001 and 2019 surveys, movies did … The two most popular ways to convey a story are books and movies/TV-series. This is basically just a survey I set up to get information for my speech this year. The most popular MOVIES Americans have seen are: The Silence of the Lambs adapted in 1991 (44% have watched) The Harry Potter movies adapted 2001-2011 (54% have watched) The Shining adapted in 1980 (25% have watched) American classics top the favorite book list and US thrillers feature highly in the list of popular movies.

The Book or the Movie? Is it true that the book is always better than the movie? 1) Books are often written in academic or difficult to understand language while a film shows all significant facts in a manner accessible to all viewers. Mere words cannot match the visuals of a movie! The poll is an update to a 2001 survey. Book vs Movie Which is better? See results without voting » Make Your Choice. Chloë Grace Moretz and Asa Butterfield in Hugo (2011) I prefer movies and/or TV-series. Ok, so I’m a book geek, and this is hardly an unbiased debate. Script Writing May Not Do The Story Justice While a movie is afforded the power of visual stimulation, it’s limited in terms of having to tell a story primarily through dialogue. Disadvantages of books turned to be advantages of movies. Poll: Face-Off: Books vs. Movies. Poll: Did You Prefer The Book Or The Movie? Discuss your views here. The two most popular ways to convey a story are books and movies/TV-series. ... Movies. Books it is! Discuss your views here. Poll: Face-Off: Books vs. Movies. No movie can match a great book! Respondents are much more likely to have seen the movie …

Vote! You may enjoy one or both, but which way do you generally prefer? Books: 5, Movies: 3. You may enjoy one or both, but which way do you generally prefer? A poll by cartman_1337. Results of 1,840 votes: 1.

I am doing my speech on which is better books or movies and I would kinda like to get some great feedback …