His first international performances were in 1990-1991, competing for the USSR team at the World Championship and the World Cup. At 22, Simone Biles has already made a historic impact on the sport. 36 reviews of Vitaly Scherbo School of Gymnastics "My daughters have been at VSSG on team for 4 seasons now, and we love it! Learn more about Scherbo’s life and career. Gymnastics Simone Biles Is Now the Most Decorated Gymnast—Female or Male—Of All Time No question: She's the G.O.A.T. Name: Vitaly Scherbo Nationality: Belarus Title/Position: Owner & Boys Team Head Coach Education/Certification(s): Experience: Vitaly was introduced to gymnastics at the age of 7. “Every year it feels better and better just because we’re adding to the legacy,” Biles said. He later won four bronze medals at the 1996 Olympics in Atlanta before retiring the following year. Learn more about Scherbo’s life and career. Biles won her 24th medal on the beam, breaking a tie on 23 with the Belarusian men’s gymnast Vitaly Scherbo, and added her 25th less than two hours later. He returned to the Games in 1996 and earned four bronze medals: in the all-around competition, the horizontal bars, the parallel bars and vault events. Vitaly Scherbo Invitational The Australian Men's Artistic Gymnastics (MAG) Levels Team trained up a storm in Las Vegas during the past week, in preparation for the 2017 Vitaly Scherbo Invitational event.

Support this business with a RISK-FREE purchase. “I can’t be more thrilled with the performance that I … After an incredibly long event on competition day, the Australian MAG Levels team did us proud out on the competition floor. 831 likes. Vitaly Scherbo, Belarusian gymnast who was the first gymnast to win six gold medals in one Olympics (the 1992 Games in Barcelona). Vitaly was also the first gymnast to win six gold medals in one edition of the Games. Vitaly SCHERBO biography Vitaly Shcherbo was the most successful gymnast at the 1992 Olympic Games, when he won six gold medals, adding four individual apparatus championships to the individual and team all-around titles. In 2011 and 2013 at least, he answered with Vitaly Scherbo. Biles won her 24th medal on the beam, breaking a tie on 23 with the Belarusian men’s gymnast Vitaly Scherbo, and added her 25th less than two hours later. He was the first American male gymnast to win a gold medal at the World Artistic Gymnastics Championships (World Championships), doing so in 1978. [1] One year later, he set the record for most medals won at a single worlds by an American … She’s now two short of Vitaly Scherbo’s all-time record of 23 among men or women. The Belarusian Scherbo is the only gymnast to win six gold medals at a single Olympics, … Vitaly Scherbo Invitational The Australian Men's Artistic Gymnastics (MAG) Levels Team trained up a storm in Las Vegas during the past week, in preparation for the 2017 Vitaly Scherbo Invitational event. “I can’t be more thrilled with the performance that I put out at this world championships,” she said. Kurt Bilteaux Thomas (March 29, 1956 – June 5, 2020) was an American Olympic gymnast. She now holds the record for the women's sport, and is just two medals shy of male gymnast Vitaly Scherbo's record of 23.

Help Vitaly Scherbo School of Gymnastics. All gymnasts have ups and downs, times when they love gymnastics and times when they struggle, but the VSSG coaches have… Vitaly Scherbo School of Gymnastics. If you're unable to use your local Groupon, you can trade it in for use toward any of our other great local businesses - until you either view the voucher or it expires. Vitaly Scherbo School of Gymnastics offers recreational gymnastics for ages 16 months-18 years of age along with Team gymnastics for … Vitaly Scherbo, Belarusian gymnast who was the first gymnast to win six gold medals in one Olympics (the 1992 Games in Barcelona). He later won four bronze medals at the 1996 Olympics in Atlanta before retiring the following year.