Fans of the The Voice have a lot of opinions about Adam Levine.It seems like everything the Maroon 5 singer does—from the clothes he wears to the things he says to the way he sits—gets people fired up. Adam Levine family: wife, children, mother, father, brother, sister. In a new interview, the Maroon 5 frontman, 41, said that Prinsloo, 31, is not pregnant and likely won't be in the near future. How did the happy couple meet?

5.9m Followers, 832 Following, 1,807 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Behati Prinsloo Levine (@behatiprinsloo) He is first of all famed for being a frontman of Maroon 5 band and as a coach on The Voice show

Their relationship began thanks to their careers (Levine is the lead singer of Maroon 5 and Prinsloo has modeled for Victoria’s Secret since 2006). Adam Levine is playing coy about playing the Super Bowl but is more than happy to gush about his wife Behati Prinsloo.. No PDA here! Adam Levine, 41, and Behati Prinsloo, 32, have been together since 2012. Behati Prinsloo and Adam Levine became husband and wife, they had two daughters, and they continue to set relationship goals. "I think if I asked her to have another baby right now she’d punch me in the f**king face, because she's not ready," he joked, adding, "We’re good.

Adam Levine Jokes Wife Behati Prinsloo Would Probably 'Punch' Him If He Asked for 'Another Baby' "We're good. We've got two kids," Adam Levine said of daughters Gio Grace, 2, and Dusty Rose, 3 Adam Levine looks annoyed with wife Behati Prinsloo as she shows off her black bra in sheer shirt during dinner date By Dailymail.com Reporter. But regardless of what online trolls think about Adam, there's one person who always supports him: his wife, Behati Prinsloo..

Adam Levine wants to prioritize his wife Behati Prinsloo when it comes to expanding their family.. Adam Levine and his wife Behati Prinsloo pose for a family photo with their adorable daughter Dusty Rose at his Hollywood Walk of Fame Ceremony on Friday (February 10) in Hollywood..